Navigating the world of social media whilst doing what you love and trying to maintain a healthy state of well-being can be overwhelming and demanding! If you are an individual or small business looking for some guidance on how to best promote your brand message or boost your engagement on social media, we offer support in the form of flexible one-to-one mentorship.
Social media is a window into your brand’s story – it is important that it shows the essence of what you do and who you are. That’s why in these sessions we will delve deep into your vision and message to illuminate the uniqueness of who you are as a brand.
At Burnt Orange City, we are less about statistics and numbers and more about offering valuable and practical guidance and a creative eye in helping you build an organic, loyal following who believes in your product or service and wants to join your growing community; all whilst ensuring that social media doesn’t take over your life and negatively impact your well-being.
Option 1: 1 hour video call (via Zoom) – £40
- Getting clear on your brand aims and message
- We will share some tips and tricks to help you grow your audience organically (e.g getting the most out of Instagram’s features, whilst using social media in a healthy way)
- We will share some ideas for future content
- You will receive a PDF after our call outlining what we discussed
Option 2: 4 weekly sessions (50 minutes per session via Zoom) – £140
In our sessions we will go through the following:
- Week 1: Getting clear on your brand aims and message
- Week 2: How to make the most out of Instagram’s features
- Week 3: Creating an efficient weekly content plan that works for you
- Week 4: Sharing engagement techniques and growth tips and tricks (including how to use social media in a healthy way)
- You will receive a PDF after each session outlining what was discussed
Get in touch to book your session with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are people saying?
“When I met Harriet from Burnt Orange City I immediately felt that we were on the same wavelength. Before I got to know her, I was overwhelmed by the many functions of Instagram. Harriet brings peace in it.Eefje Van Den Brande (Artist)
Harriet works in a very structured way, week by week, so that it becomes clearer. All steps are explained one by one and there is room for questions in between. What I really liked was that we went deeper into my way of thinking and living as an artist. This sometimes gave surprising results.
I recommend the social media mentorship of Burnt Orange City to anyone who wants to work better and faster with Instagram.
Thank you Harriet for your motivation and patience.”
Photo credit – Unsplash (John Schnobrich)